3/3/12

#KYF2 Know Your Farmer Event at White House

I am lucky to have been invited to The White House (3/5/12) to discuss KYF (Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food). Follow #KYF2 on twitter to be updated.  I sure hope I get to see the WHBees
Feel free to email me if you have questions you'd like me to ask.

"KYF is about creating a national conversation about food, where it comes from and the connections from our country’s farms to our kitchen tables."

Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food Compass
The KYF Compass is a digital guide to USDA resources related to local and regional food systems. The Compass consists of an interactive U.S. map showing local and regional food projects and an accompanying narrative documenting the results of this work through case studies, photos and video content. 



No comments:

Pinterest