11/13/11

Beekeeping 101 from my friend Megan Paska


Many people have expressed to me their interest in beekeeping, which is awesome. Sometimes it is hard to communicate in a conversation the things that should be considered before getting started. I met Megan Paska at a cool event in Brooklyn a while ago, she is really smart and a great beekeeper. Here is her list. I think you will find it useful.



"The steps to get from bee-less to beekeeper are fairly simple, but should be followed closely so you don't end up in a pickle somewhere along the line."  Photo by Alex Brown


CLICK HERE for entire article

6 comments:

Gary Fawcett said...

Hi,

Just a heads up, we interviewed Megan, and the podcast has been released last night.

You can have a listen here:-
http://kiwimana.co.nz/megan-paska-the-rooftop-beekeeper/

Thanks...Gary

Sierra said...

Simple but very precise info... Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

Austin said...

I need to thank you for this great read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.

Tucker said...

I truly like your technique. Good day very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb

Esther said...

It was definitely informative. Your site is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

Wiley said...

Way cool, some valid points! I appreciate you making this article available

Pinterest